Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Woe is me -- ?

I'm trying not to be just a complaint. A good day is any day that you're alive, and I am alive today.
But I have a bad heart; just had another stent put in this week, which makes five of them.
On top of that, the procedure doesn't seem to have fixed the symptoms that made me go through the ordeal of this invasive procedure.
So I'll have to see other types of doctors to find out why I have chest tightness and other weird, creepy symptoms.
One thing though: I'm truly grateful for the miracles of contemporary medicine that makes it possible to repair my heart. My father died at 58 from heart disease, back in 1977, and didn't have access to a fraction of the medical help that I (and my brother) are blessed to receive.
So.......I guess it's a good day.
Bad hearts, all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment